Saturday, March 29, 2014

You know you're becoming an adult when..

I thought I would never see the day! I was always the person who wanted to go shopping with friends or my parents. I never wanted to go by myself because I wanted the opinions of others. When I was in eighth grade, my friends and I would spend hours and hours at the mall. Whether it being for shopping or hanging out. Regardless, I never go to the mall by myself. Well today, everything changed. I had to run errands at BJ's Wholesale Club and Wal-Mart today, so I thought I would stop by the mall to check out the sales that I've been getting e-mails about. I got to the mall around 12PM and all of a sudden, four hours passed by. I didn't realize that I spent that much time at the mall. Let alone, by myself. I know it's not that big of a deal, but it's a step to growing up for me. 

No comments: