Thursday, March 20, 2014

Third times a charm..


After a night, but what felt like an eternity, of camping, I still decided to go snowboarding. I really want to exercise and excel on my snowboarding skills. I want to master and not be scared when I go on a mountain. For some reason, I still get nervous when I start. I need to get rid of this feeling because I feel that I will be a lot better once I do that. I'm sure it will come with time. I didn't make it long though when we went. I lasted until only 2:30 and the place closed at 5:00. I'm still taking baby steps.. It was just that my thigh was killing me because I would only break with my heels instead of my toes. I really need to practice on my toes, but I get nervous with the speed I'm going. I know I need to become more comfortable with my board and the whole process. Even though I didn't last as long as everyone else, I at least got to try my new snowboard and bindings. I still haven't gotten my boots yet, but I will be getting them soon. I can't wait to try them next season.

After snowboarding, I had to drive back to Rutgers to drop TJ off and then drive home. Boy, was I exhausted. We went to eat dinner first at Rutgers because I was starving. I had sushi while everyone had Thai food. It was a long drive home afterwards, but I made it. I immediately passed out when I got home because I was starting to get sore and I had work the next day. All in all, it was a great day. I can't wait until next season so I can keep learning how to snowboard and I will get to use my snowboard again.



No comments: