Sunday, April 6, 2014

Relaxation with the one I love.

I was fortunate enough to spend the day with my boyfriend. Majority of our relationship has been long distance, so everytime I get to see him, I cherish every moment that I can. The longest that he's ever stayed home was for three months and that was last summer until he had to go back to school in Boston for his summer classes. So like I said, I cherish every time I get to see him. 
Since he is an accounting major and is doing a co-op in Jersey City, he is very busy now because of tax season. His job is requiring him to work 6 out of the 7 days of the week. Since he is going through this, we didn't really do much and just relaxed because he was tired. We did go grocery shopping at ShopRite because he needed food. Afterwards, we went to Applebee's for linner and some drinks. It was a good time. We then went back to his apartment and watched Frozen. I then had to say goodbye because I had to get home. It doesn't sound like we did much, but being with him makes me happy and grateful. 

I can't wait to see him at the end of this month when he's home for four days. <3 p="">



No comments: